here's a bit of a delay update on my thoughts of being 24 ... (in bullet forms) - it had been kinda crazy last couple of days that i didn't really have time to think about this ... here are some reflections for the past years :
- praise God for my homegroup (aka Church/Christ centered community) - it had definitely been a awesome year
- praise God for my graduate studies at Texas A&M - at times it had been hard (and it's still is) but i've learned to enjoy it more and more =)
- praise God for an awesome family ! (cross-continent and pacific ocean!)
- praise God for opportunities to serve in my local community !
- praise God for providing for my needs
- praise God for awesome roommates
- praise God for awesome friends (you know who you are !)
here's some of it (maybe all of it)
- see my friends come to know Christ (this is specific .... )
- donate blood
- get the Dimension of the Faith certificate from Gordon-Conwell Seminary
- finish graduate school !
- publish a paper in academia
- go to a Switchfoot or Jon Foreman concert!
here are some pics from my party in case you are wondering ....
yep - gathering around the karaoke machine!
jon, me and bill.
the awesome cake (from my sis esther) and i ...
i got this gift from my sis ... and it's awesome !