Friday, March 30, 2007

hmm...

don't know why i feel this way today,
feels like getting lost in the crowd,
drowning out the noise around me,
and the chatters and conversations,
sitting in a corner,
drowning in music,
somehow there's pain,
somewhere in my life,
i know there's a solution other than this,
and i gotta get out of here.


Entropy and Aching
Where have we been aiming?
Everything is fading out, fading out
We are the faded, splitted, and sedated
Everything is fading out, fading out

A pledge allegiance to a country without borders, without politicians
Watching for my sky to get torn apart
We are broken, we are bitter
We're the problem, we're the politicians
Watching for our sky to get torn apart
C'mon and break me
C'mon and break me

- Politicians Live from Austin , (Switchfoot)

No comments: