Monday, June 07, 2004

Random stuff

NBA finals ~ Piston leads Lakers 1-0 ... interesting huh .. the other team that Coach Brown used to coach (76ers) .. had the same exactly AMAZING start against the Lakers a few years ago .. but they ended up losing 1-4 .. so .. it's still gonna be an interesting series .

--

ok .. check this out ..
Bill Board Hot 100
1) Burn, Usher
2) I Don't Wanna Know, Mario Winans Featuring Enya & P. Diddy
3) Naughty Girl, Beyonce

.. and then read the article (Single - ness) that i wrote a few days ago ..

--

Interesting song by Rapper/Producer Kanye West,

To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the strippers
To the victims of Welfare for we living in hell here hell yeah
Now hear ye hear ye want to see Thee more clearly
I know he hear me when my feet get weary
Cuz we're the almost nearly extinct
We rappers are role models we rap we don't think
I ain't here to argue about his facial features
Or here to convert atheists into believers
I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathie Lee needed Regis that's the way yall need Jesus
So here go my single dog radio needs this
They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tapes
But if I talk about God my record won't get played Huh?
Well let this take away from my spins
Which will probably take away from my ends
Then I hope this take away from my sins
And bring the day that I'm dreaming about
Next time I'm in the club everybody screaming out

(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks)
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now

.. what do u think ?

~peace out.
tech

No comments: