Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Airport

so i was at the airport this other day pickin up a friend ...
i thought of the song "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow ...
so i decided to change some of the lyrics of the song ..
msg might still be the same ... this one is about two lovers that missed each other
because of their "flyin" life .. hehe

~dmac

"Airport "

[Guy]
Livin' my life in the airport
Different flight every night outta New York
I ain't seen my buddies for 6 long months
Been livin' on Starbucks and fries.
Wish I had a girl to fly with me
I wonder if I'll ever change my planes
I put your songs in my player
Look down and cried away
I can't stop thinkin' about you while I'm flyin' outta here
I put your picture away,
Look down and cried away
I can't look at you, while I'm flyin' outta here

[Girl]
I called you last time from Paris Texas
Thousand Miles seemed like the distance
But the smile of your face makes me
wants to cry
I been thinkin' bout you for a long time
Time's been gone to homework and life
I ain't heard from you in 6 long months
I try to look for a way
Been thru all the place
I can't try to find you while flyin' outta here
I put your picture away
I wonder where you been
I can't try to find you while flyin' outta here

I saw ya yesterday in La Guardia

[Guy]

It was the same old same "where have you been"

[Both]
Since you been gone my worlds been dark & grey

[
Guy]
You reminded me of brighter days

[Girl]
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was headed to France

[Guy]
I was off to Paris Texas

[Both]
I tried to find you for a long time
Can't seem to get you at the right time
I can't understand why we're living on the fly
I found your song today
I promise I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your poem today
I
promise I'll change my ways
I just wrote to say I want you to fly back home
I just called to say, I love you fly back home

No comments: