Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The other side of the world

ni hao from the other side of the world,
i've safely made it to home in taiwan :o)
it was a long trip but it sure is nice to be able to be at home with my parents and sister.
i am still adjusting to the timezone, lifestyle, culture, language and such, prayer will be appreciated :o)

it had been great so far, had an opportunity to sat down and pray with my family yesterday, something we haven't done at a family in a while because i was always MIA when they get together with my sister.

today will be fun - well the first day that i will have other human contact then my family, and it's going to be challenging (i think) - to get to know other people, to make friends and to talk and share my faith and such. Last time i was here, i was very very shy, hopefully today will be a little different !

oh anyways - the view from my room is awesome, especially at like 6 oclock in the morning - since taiwan had long abolished daylight savings time (it is too confusing) , day usually dawned around 5:30 in the morning (actually that's like Oregon with day light savings ... haha) - so from my window at the 14th floor, i can see the sun shining down on the city - that is absolutely gorgeous !

anyways -
that's my post for now - i'll take some pics of view and post'em up here -

take care y'all.

love and peace.

macster

No comments: